Cheers to Charity! A Wine Tasting Event
Cheers to Charity! is an annual charity fundraising and wine tasting event. Join us as we enjoy samples of awesome wine, all while supporting the needs of a local charity.
This year, our efforts go to support Memphis’s own non-profit agency, Hope House. Hope House was established in 1995 out of a growing need for services for HIV-affected women and children. The mission of Hope House is to improve the quality of life of HIV-affected individuals and their families by providing high quality early childhood education and social services.
Hope House Objectives:
- Provide therapeutic day care, respite care and 24-hour emergency care in a safe, loving environment to children infected or affected by HIV/AIDS.
- Provide supportive social services to children and their families in order to enhance the quality of their lives.
- Collaborate with other community resources to insure the children's and their families' needs are met. Prepare pre-school children for entry into kindergarten.
- Educate the Memphis community about HIV/AIDS to prevent the disease from spreading and to eliminate the stigmatization facing Hope House children and their families.
- Assist the parents in obtaining education and employment in order to remove them from dependency and to offer them a vision of economic choices for a fulfilling life.
*Hope House leadership will be present for remarks and questions regarding the organization
Admission is $40, which includes the wine and food, courtesy of Chef Fran of The HM Dessert Lounge.
Click here to purchase tickets in advance/online. Door tickets will be available for purchase in cash only.
We are asking that each attendee please bring one or more of the following donation items (All items must be new, in unopened packaging):
Jars of Baby Food · Paper Towels·Toilet Paper/Tissue · Trash Bags · Construction Paper · Crayons · Markers · Toy for child 6 weeks to 5 years
Thank you in advance and we appreciate your effort in joining us to support our community.